PEACE LILY: This beautiful Peace Lily (Spathiphyllum) will bring elegance and content to any home. As well as being a certified peace symbol - thanks to their striking white flowers - they are also renowned for their air-purifying abilities. People often gift this plant as a sign of everlasting life to people facing loss or hardship. Easy to care for, this indoor plant prefers partial shade and just a touch of water. They make a pretty addition to any bedroom, and because they improve air quality, they can even help stop snoring.
SNAKE PLANT: The Snake Plant, or Mother-in-Law's Tongue, is one of the most recommended plants for improving air quality. The optimal place to keep this relatively inexpensive and low-maintenance plant is the bedroom, because it converts CO2 into oxygen at night. In its roundup of the best cheap plants for improving indoor air quality, Wisebread notes that Mother-in-Law's Tongue is recommended by a NASA study. The best place to keep snake plants is on the floor, center in the bedroom because it converts CO2 into oxygen at night.
CARING FOR A SNAKE PLANT
• Don’t overwater. Too much water is this plant’s weakness. Place a snake plant in a well-drained pot to avoid overwatering, as it can cause rotting. Only water the soil when it’s completely dry.
• Indirect sunlight is best. Partial sun works best for snake plants, though it can still grow in darker corners or in brighter window areas. If completely shaded, the plant can dull and the leaves may become a bit floppy.
YUCCA ELEPHANTINE: Dracaena Yucca Cane features eye-catching Bonsai like form, its unique shape stands out when placed indoors. This durable Yucca Cane can be grown as a houseplant since it has the ability to easily adapt to shade or bright Light and makes for an excellent potted house plant or patio plant!
CARING FOR A YUCCA ELEPHANTINE:
* Easy to care house plant, Great for indoor, apartment or office
* Watering: Best to water once or twice a week, or as topsoil feels dry.
* Lighting: Best to keep indoor, if outdoor place in indirect sun light under Shade.
* Best planted indoors in a container, if outdoor bring inside for the winter. Plant Benefits:
* Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals
* Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
* Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies
* Add life to a given space