Rare Plant Collection - The Philodendron Birkin is characterized by its lush green leaves with white or yellow pinstripes. A unique hybrid, you won't find this plant in the wild. Philodendron Birkin is a fast-growing house plant and that can reach up to 3 feet tall indoors if well cared for.
1) Thrives in med-bright indirect light. Not suited for direct afternoon sun.
2) Water every 1-2 weeks, allowing soil to dry out between watering. Expect to water more often in brighter light conditions.
3) Toxic to pets!
4) Variegation is known to be unstable on the plant; new leaves can come up variegated, completely white, or completely green!
SAD PLANT SIGNS:
1) Curling leaves, dry potting mix: Thirsty plant, underwatered
2) Mushy stems, wet potting mix: Root rot, overwatered
3) Loss of variegation on new growth: Low light or natural!.